Sunday, May 21, 2006

Mee Goreng / Laundry Sunday.

Last night I decided to give these noodles another go. It was the right choice. The only reason why I got sick from them was coz I ate too much in one go, but if I limit my intake then it's all good. Also, if you add extra Kecap (Indonesian sweet soy sauce) it tastes extra goodness. I also added bean sprouts. Was gonna try it with some dried shrimp but I didnt trust the ones I found in my fridge. It's been there way too long. The picture on the packet has them in it, and it looks good. That's just a serving suggestion though.

Today is laundry day, I love laundry day. I call it. LAUNDRY SUNDAY. Laundry Sunday's I usually wake up in the late morning / early afternoon. Then I jump in the shower, get into my clothes I m going to wear for the day, and then everything from the week that needs washing goes into the washing machine. I set the cycle to 'Maxi Wash' for Maxi shine and Maxi effect, don't forget to put the water level to Maxi. Then I start loading up the machine. I really do give the machine a Maxi load, if it doesnt fill up to Maxi, I will find more stuff to put in there, but 99% of the time it's a Maxi load.
(Alright, you may say, why am I setting the water to Maxi if I m such an environmentalist, well. That's coz I m using Maxi wash and I have a Maxi Maxi load so STFU!)
So now I start filling up the machine. I fill up about 1/3, then I put a cap of Radiant laundry liquid, then fill it up to 2/3. Then one cap of Napisan OxyAction. Then fill up the rest, and another cap of Raidiant. Before I do any of that. I fill up the fabric softener dispenser with fabric softener, Fluffy we normally have, currently apple flavour, and before that. I spray any stains with stain remover, such as Preen or Sard. Then I press the play button.
After thats done, I chuck it all into the dryer for 70 minutes, with a strip of this dryer fabric softener stuff I got. It softens in the dryer (don't ask me how) and it takes away static. After thats done, that's it. I get everything and put it back to where it belongs.

P.S. Doobz. Stop showering for so long, you realise we live in a society where we have to share resources! GOSH!